Are you prepared to show off your golfing skills and take on a challenge of a lifetime? Do you dare to take on the longest course in SA? Introducing the king of tips 2016… See more details below:
Are you ready to take on the longest course in SA?
To win a golf match, play the course not your opponent. Why not do it at Copperleaf, The Els Club?
VENUE: THE ELS CLUB COPPERLEAF
DATE: 19 OCTOBER 2016
TIME: FROM 10H30
PRICE OF PACKAGE:
INCLUDES GOLF, CART, DRIVING RANGE, AFTER GOLF SNACKS, PRIZE GIVING & WELCOME GIFT
MEMBERS RATE + R150 COMP FEE
RSVP: 16 OCTOBER 2016 - BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL
CTA: THE GOLF SHOP / BOOKINGS: 012 668 8900
Come and challenge yourself to the longest course in South Africa? If golf was not enough of a challenge we have upped the stakes for The King of The Tips and look forward to seeing how the day unfolds…
10 Rules For Playing A Really Long Course:
01. Bomb and gouge isn't for you.
02. Stick with your "authentic swing."
03. On long approaches, play safe.
04. Focus on hitting the sweet spot.
05. Become a master of the par 3s.
06. Know your pet distance exactly.
07. Redefine the word "gamble."
08. Learn to "pinch" your hybrids.
09. Be careful switching out clubs.
10. Exert your ego wisely.
Click here to read more: http://www.golfdigest.com/story/10rules_coreypavin