Its hard to believe that the year is almost drawing to a close...2015 was an amazing year for us at Copper-Leaf and what a fantastic experience it was to coach you all!
Golf certainly is a universal bonding ground and as P.G. Wodehouse said “To find a man’s true character, play golf with him.” I have truly enjoyed this past year and many that started out as acquaintances have emerged as friends. Thank you all for the wonderful experiences and for making 2015 a memorable one!
To inspire you during this time, I'll leave you with some inspirational golf quotes that apply not only to golf, but life in general...
- Golf is the closest game to the game we call life. You get bad breaks from good shots; you get good breaks from bad shots - but you have to play the ball where it lies. - Bobby Jones
- The most important shot in golf is the next one. - Ben Hogan
- A kid grows up a lot faster on the golf course. Golf teaches you how to behave. - Jack Nicklaus
- Golf is a matter of confidence. If you think you cannot do it, there is no chance you will. - Henry Cotton
And lastly, I think most of you will be able to relate to this one...
- I think golf is literally an addiction. I'm surprised there’s not a Golf Anonymous. - Larry David
Thank you for all the support in 2015 – Wishing you and your families a safe and blessed festive season.
Note: John Dickson will be on leave from 20 Dec 2015 - 10 Jan 2016