2019 Club Championships
The 2019 Club championships are taking place on 09 -10 March. To enter please complete the form below.
Please note: Should the field be larger than 160 players the field will be cut after 18 holes.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Your membership fees must be paid in full.
- Only members handicapped at The Els Club, Copperleaf may enter.
- This entry form will only be accepted with entry fee payment.
Banking details: StandardBank Current account no.: 302156216
- Mid-Amateur Championship is for players over the age of 30 years young to 49 years old.
- Veterans Championship is for players over the age of 50 years old.
- Once entries close on Friday 22 February 2019, no refunds will be given.
- Round 1 will take place on Saturday, 9 March 2019. Round 2 will be a seeded draw on Sunday, 10 March 2019. The draws will be final and NO CHANGES will be considered.
- No special requests will be considered.
- Halfway house will be Grab & Go.
- Carts are permitted in all Championships except the Junior Club Championship.
- Please see page 2 for Divisions
- Prize-giving will take place at the annual awards evening on Sunday 10 March 19H00.
- Alternate date for Club Champs due to bad weather will be advised.
- The Top 16 Men’s Gross Scores will qualify for the Matchplay which will be played on 16&17 March 2019.
- Should you WIN the club championship in your division, you are bound to play the Champion ofChampions event on 21 July 2019.
- Should play be suspended due to adverse conditions, the completed 18 Hole scores will stand as the final result.
|A Division||+5 - 7.8||Strokeplay|
|B Division||7.9 - 15.6||Strokeplay|
|C Division||15.7 - 36||Stableford|
0 – 15.3
|B Division||14.5 - 24.3||Strokeplay|
|C Division||24.4 – 36.0||Stableford|
0 – 9.0
9.1 – 18.0
18.1 – 36
|A Division||0 – 7.8||Strokeplay|
|B Division||7.9 – 15.6||Strokeplay|
|C Division||15.7 – 36||Stableford|
|MID AMATEUR MEN|